We believe every student deserves to achieve full academic success. We envision a just society where an equitable educational ecosystem supports the gifts of students of color and American Indian students and allows them to prosper.
But real change can only come by working together—with you—to support and advance race equity practices and policies that empower all students to succeed.
With your support and advocacy, you can help us create a more equitable Minnesota.
Your generous contributions help MnEEP:
- Create community-developed Race Equity Plans that promote culturally responsive classrooms.
- Train school districts to implement model discipline policies and practices that support students for academic and leadership success.
- Propose policies that recruit, retain, and support a diverse teacher workforce.
- Implement research-based practices that serve the growing number of multilingual learners.
- Advance policies and practices that increase college preparedness and remove barriers to post-secondary education.